Gimnastički klub Budva
Born on Oct 22nd 1974 in Belgrade, Yugoslavia
- Faculty of Organization Sciences, Management minor, University of Belgrade, Serbia.
- Life coach – certified by the International Association of Coaching Institutes (ICI).
- Sports coach -certified by the International Association of Coaching Institutes (ICI).
- Olympic Games participant in Barcelona 1992.
- All around finalist of the World Championships in Athens 1991.
- All around finalist of the European Championships in Gothenburg in 1990.
- 3 times Senior National Champion of SRJ (1993, 1994, 1995).
- 2times Senior National Champion of SFRJ (1991, 1992).
- 2 times Junior Champion of Yugoslavia (1988, 1989).
- 2 times silver medalist at the National Cup (1988, 1996).
- Member of the National rhythmic gymnastics team, 1988 – 1996.
Rhythmic gymnastics coach
- Gymnastics club “Radnicki” Belgrade,Serbia 1996 – 1999
- Gymnastics club Budva, Montenegro, 2019 –
Rhythmic Gymnastics Teacher
- Ballet school Ashen Ataljanc,2011 – 2014
Marketing and sales manager, Blog Writer
- Goat farm “Kosmajski biseri” , 2013 – 2019
- GMD, company specialized in sandblasting and anti-rust protection, 2007 – 2011
Project Executive, Law department coordinator, Assistant to GM
- OFPS – Organisation of Phonogram Producers of Serbia /intellectual property rights/ 2004 – 2007
Congress Project Manager
- Zepter International, 2001 – 2004